As a patient, FACT accreditation can assure you that the health care organization you choose is committed to quality patient care.Learn More
FACT has developed a Portal Resource Center filled with feature specific How-To Guides and Training Videos. All training materials have been divided by audience. All generic guides are located in the Applicant Area. For inspector specific feature guides, proceed to the Inspector Area.Portal Resource Center
FACT has partnered with ISCT, as the global steward fostering the translation of cell and gene therapies to the clinic, providing educational resources and networking, on this special offer that includes 3 complimentary technologist memberships with FACT referral code [FACTLAB]*.Read About the Features of an ISCT Lab Membership
Join us, Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 8:00 am PT, 11:00 am ET, and 5:00 pm CEST for the final FACT Immune Effector Cell Therapy Webinar: CAR-T Cells and T-Cell Receptor Cells in Solid Tumors.
CAR-T and TCR cell therapy has demonstrated encouraging potential for the treatment of solid tumors. During this webinar, presenters will highlight current clinical experience with CAR-T cells in solid tumors and unique considerations in manufacturing. Presenters will also discuss the need for establishing safety and efficacy quality benchmarks for CAR-T cells and TCRs.
• Matthew Frigault, MD, from Massachusetts General
• Partow Kebriaei, MD, from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Identify the similarities and differences between CAR-T and TCR-platforms
• Recognize the unique challenges in manufacturing of CAR-T and TCR cells for solid tumors
• Recognize the need for establishing safety and efficacy quality benchmarks for CAR-T and TCR and understand how FACT can help